Wild Water Snag Plate
Wild Water Snag Plate
- Made of LexanR, a super strong engineered plastic.
- Install by threading it on the rope and stowing it in the bottom of your throw bag, before loading the loose rope in the bag.
- To use, simply empty the bag of rope, expose the plate, add weight to the bag using rocks or other available objects and proceed with your rescue. Toss it out over the rope you want to retrieve and haul it in.
- Can be added to any standard throw bag.
- Once installed, it does not interfere with normal throw bag use.
- 4-1/4" outer diameter, 1-1/2 H, 5/8" rope grooves, designed to accommodate 3/8" (10 mm) float line.
All orders that are not for custom made products are processed within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. Custom made products may take up to 4 weeks to produce. Please call or email for an estimated time of completion for custom made products. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If our website does not accurately calculate the cost to ship, usually due to oversized &/or heavy products, we might contact you to discuss options.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Moab store. Please use the Solgear address as your ship to address (Solgear, 420 Kane Creek BLVD, Moab, UT 84532). After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 5 business days (custom order may take longer). We will send you an email when your order is ready.
Our in-store pickup hours are the same as our store hours. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method minus a restocking fee of 10%. Customers are responsible for shipping costs. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.