Molded Oar Sleeve
Molded Oar Sleeve
- Oar Sleeves protect the shafts of your oars from abrasion and fit nicely in open oar locks.
- They clamp securely to the oar shaft with a threaded bolt and nut.
- Oar Rights and Convertible Oar Rights fit over the Oar Sleeves for positive blade orientation.
- If you're not using Oar Rights, add Plastic Oar Stoppers to hold the oar in place against the oarlock.
- Note: The top of the Molded Oar Sleeve is slotted to allow some adjustability for slight differences in oar shaft diameters. Only tighten the adjustment bolt until the Sleeve is firmly in place. Over-tightening the bolt can crack the plastic. This damage is NOT covered by warranty.
- Sold individually.
All orders that are not for custom made products are processed within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. Custom made products may take up to 4 weeks to produce. Please call or email for an estimated time of completion for custom made products. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If our website does not accurately calculate the cost to ship, usually due to oversized &/or heavy products, we might contact you to discuss options.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Moab store. Please use the Solgear address as your ship to address (Solgear, 420 Kane Creek BLVD, Moab, UT 84532). After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 5 business days (custom order may take longer). We will send you an email when your order is ready.
Our in-store pickup hours are the same as our store hours. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method minus a restocking fee of 10%. Customers are responsible for shipping costs. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.