NRS Pilot Knife
NRS Pilot Knife
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue.
- The cutting edge has both smooth & serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- The blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Has a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
All orders that are not for custom made products are processed within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. Custom made products may take up to 4 weeks to produce. Please call or email for an estimated time of completion for custom made products. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If our website does not accurately calculate the cost to ship, usually due to oversized &/or heavy products, we might contact you to discuss options.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Moab store. Please use the Solgear address as your ship to address (Solgear, 420 Kane Creek BLVD, Moab, UT 84532). After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 5 business days (custom order may take longer). We will send you an email when your order is ready.
Our in-store pickup hours are the same as our store hours. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method minus a restocking fee of 10%. Customers are responsible for shipping costs. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.