SUP Quick Release Leash
SUP Quick Release Leash
- A stainless steel D-ring at the end of the leash lets you change the attachment hardware depending on your PFD.
- When wearing a rescue PFD, detach the shackle from the leash, hook the carabiner through the D-ring on the leash and the D-ring on the quick-release belt of your lifejacket.
- To use with Type III life jackets: With the shackle connecting the carabiner and leash, hook the carabiner to an accessible attachment point on your PFD, like a side adjustment strap. If necessary, pull the red ball to disengage the shackle from the carabiner, releasing you from your SUP. The leash will stay connected to the board.
- Secure the leash to an inflatable SUP with the hook-and-loop closure through a D-ring; includes lanyard to loop through leash plug on rigid SUPs.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling.
- Coiled section keeps the leash out of your way when paddling but can be stretched to reach 9'.
All orders that are not for custom made products are processed within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. Custom made products may take up to 4 weeks to produce. Please call or email for an estimated time of completion for custom made products. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If our website does not accurately calculate the cost to ship, usually due to oversized &/or heavy products, we might contact you to discuss options.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Moab store. Please use the Solgear address as your ship to address (Solgear, 420 Kane Creek BLVD, Moab, UT 84532). After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 5 business days (custom order may take longer). We will send you an email when your order is ready.
Our in-store pickup hours are the same as our store hours. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method minus a restocking fee of 10%. Customers are responsible for shipping costs. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.